Tenth victim of Manchester attack had called for ‘genocide’
Martyn Hett who also died in the ISIS terror attack at the Manchester Arena, has been remembered this week as living a life “lived with passion and courage”, the British tabloid, The Sun reported. Missing from reports however, were Hett's calls for mass genocide of "straight white men" and defending sexually deviant Muslims.
Published: May 28, 2017, 10:24 am
The gay journalist and PR manager, was confirmed as the tenth named victim of the Manchester bombing. Hett had been missing since Monday night’s attack following the Ariana Grande concert which killed 22 and injured more than 50 others.
Hett’s death was announced by his gay boyfriend Russell Hayward, on Twitter. But Hett had somewhat of a problematic Twitter history.
Here are some of his tweets:
“I propose mass genocide” to straight white males.
“The comment thread on the muslim attack story [in Westminster, London] is giving me a nervous breakdown.”
“White, English bigots claiming to be opressed.”
“the biggest casualties of ISIS attacks have been MUSLIMS.”
“The amount of married muslim taxi drivers that have taken me home for free in the hope of a quick blowie [lewd sexual advance]. It melts my heart every time.”
Many of the recent ISIS attackers had been “assimilated” in terms of engaging in casual sex, drugs and alcohol usage. The terrorist attacks were carried out in order to ensure they go to heaven after having committed these religious sins.
All rights reserved. You have permission to quote freely from the articles provided that the source (www.freewestmedia.com) is given. Photos may not be used without our consent.
Keep your language polite. Readers from many different countries visit and contribute to Free West Media and we must therefore obey the rules in, for example, Germany. Illegal content will be deleted.
If you have been approved to post comments without preview from FWM, you are responsible for violations of any law. This means that FWM may be forced to cooperate with authorities in a possible crime investigation.
If your comments are subject to preview by FWM, please be patient. We continually review comments but depending on the time of day it can take up to several hours before your comment is reviewed.
We reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive, contain slander or foul language, or are irrelevant to the discussion.
NaplesA nuclear submarine that took part in a series of missile strikes conducted by US, French and UK warships and warplanes against Syria in contravention of the UN Charter, is not welcome near the waters of one of Italy's largest seaports, according to the popular mayor of Naples.
An American Republican survey has exposed the mood in Ukraine: It is currently bad and respondents are expecting worse.
The leader of Lega Nord Matteo Salvini will put an end to “absurd” EU sanctions against Russia if he becomes prime minister of the country he said.
Britain needs to show proof that Russia was behind the poisoning of a former Russian double agent and his daughter in England, the German government’s coordinator for Russia told German broadcaster ARD on Thursday.
An African asylum seeker in France has been sentenced to four months in prison for identity fraud after he claimed that he was underage, then an adult and then switching his gender from female to male.
An informative Swedish weekly has revealed the high drama - worse than the Cuban crisis - that enveloped the world in March while the West's population was being kept ignorant.
The President of the United States, Donald Trump has invited Russian leader Vladimir Putin to Washington DC, reported by Putin’s aide Yuri Ushakov.
Russian Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Alexander Yakovenko told the Russian NTV Television Channel on Sunday that Britain was the prime suspect in the Skripal poisoning case.
PompeiiAn Algerian is under investigation for terrorism in Italy, after he crashed against the barriers put up in defense of a church in Pompeii. To his terrified audience, he recited a litany in Arabic.
BerlinA school boy who threatened a fellow classmate with death, is still attending the Paul Simmel Elementary School in Tempelhof, Berlin.