Skip to Content

Harvey Weinstein; Meryl Streep called him 'God'

Culture wars: Hollywood mogul outed as serial sexual predator

Hollywood's top globalist propagandist Harvey Weinstein, has been exposed not only as a serial sexual predator, but also as someone with a deceitful and duplicitous media in tow.

Published: October 9, 2017, 10:22 am

    And according to conservative pundit, Stefan Molyneux, this round in the culture wars has been won by conservatives exposing Weinstein.

    The 65-year-old Hollywood producer faces sexual harassment allegations from former colleagues, employees, and acquaintances spanning three decades.

    “When a scandal forces liberals to criticize both Hollywood and the Obamas, you know it’s bad,” Newsbusters reported. Both Hollywood and Washington are silent about the fact that the mega-producer gave Malia Obama an internship at the Weinstein company.

    Executive producer for Veep, tweeted on October 6, “Biggest mystery of @nytimes Weinstein story: How exemplary parents like Obamas let their daughter work there. The stories were out there.”

    Michelle Obama had praised movie mogul Weinstein, now facing accusations of decades of sexual harassment, as a “wonderful human being” and a “good friend” in 2013.

    On November 8, 2013, Michelle Obama hosted a Careers in Film Symposium and offered warm remarks for Weinstein in her opening.

    “I want to start by thanking Harvey Weinstein for organizing this amazing day,” she said. “Harvey. This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse.”

    While Weinstein was distributing films like “The Hunting Ground,” a 2015 documentary about sexual assault on college campuses, he also helped endow a “Gloria Steinem” faculty chair at Rutgers; joined a national women’s march in Park City, Utah, in January; and was a big fund-raiser for and supporter of Hillary Clinton. All in the name of women’s rights.

    But the New York Times has now published a game-changing investigative report about Harvey Weinstein’s rampant sexual misconduct, even though the paper had known about his exploits for longer than a decade. Citing two unnamed sources, “Weinstein has reached at least eight settlements with women,” The New York Times reported.

    One insider told The Hollywood Reporter that the current mood in Hollywood can be described as “finally it has all become public”.

    Weinstein’s board members and legal advisers have been resigning en masse as the ugly details emerge of three decades of settlements for sex-related offenses. His employment with The Weinstein Company meanwhile has been terminated, “effective immediately,” read a statement from the TWC board, according to the Associated Press.

    The media enablers who kept this story from the public for decades, sadly also includes the New York Times. In 2004, the paper dismissed allegations of sexual misconduct by Weinstein. It was believed that many occurred in Europe during festivals and other business trips to the continent.

    One NYT reporter had traveled to Rome to track down the man running Miramax Italy. According to multiple accounts, he had no film experience and his real job was to act as a pimp for Weinstein, among other things.

    As head of Miramax Italy in 2003 and 2004, Fabrizio Lombardo was paid $400 000 for less than a year of employment by the Walt Disney Company. The reporter had it on the record that Lombardo knew nothing about film, and was rather organising female escorts.

    At the time, Lombardo denied that he was on the payroll to pimp for Weinstein. The reporter then tracked down a woman in London who had been paid off after an unwanted sexual encounter with Weinstein. She was terrified to speak because of her non-disclosure agreement. At least it was hard evidence of a pay-off, but that story never ran in the NYT.

    After intense pressure from Weinstein, which included having Hollywood stars Matt Damon and Russell Crowe call the reporter directly to vouch for Lombardo, the story was gutted. Weinstein had visited the NYT newsroom in person to make his displeasure known as a major advertiser.

    “He’s not a publicly elected official,” the culture editor at the time said. Disney had no idea that Lombardo even existed.

    Veteran actress Meryl Streep has meanwhile been silent in the wake of the bombshell sexual harassment allegations against the Hollywood titan Weinstein, who she once called “God”. In her 2012 Golden Globe acceptance speech, the actress thanked “God – Harvey Weinstein” to thunderous applause.

    Best-selling author and conservative commentator Ann Coulter called out Streep for remaining silent over Weinstein.

    Others include Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Anna Paquin, Renee Zelwegger, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Judi Dench, and Penelope Cruz — many of whom have spoken out about domestic abuse and sexual assault in entertainment and other professional spaces, but are now silent about Weinstein.

    Only Amber Tamblyn, Lena Dunham, and Brie Larson have come forward to denounce his behaviour. As Streep, and others, remain silent, a daily stream of fresh allegations against Weinstein continue to surface. The mega-producer has threatened to sue the New York Times for what he called “reckless reporting”.

    New York’s The Cut argued that Weinstein did not get the media attention he actually deserved because “there were so many journalists on his payroll, working as consultants on movie projects, or as screenwriters, or for his magazine”.

    The Los Angeles Press Club gave Weinstein its “Truthteller Award,” calling him an example of “integrity and social responsibility,” this year, but the film side of his company has been under enormous financial pressure. This may be the first awards season that will not include Weinstein.

    Both Weinstein’s anti-white movie projects, Inglorious basterds and Django unchained,  were filled with stomach-churning violence against whites. Director Quentin Tarantino, reversed a flailing Weinstein Company’s fortunes for a short while when the movies did well, but also because he had proved to be an indefatigable campaigner for the serial predator.

    Both movies had an A-list star cast of Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio.

    Attorney Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred who has made a name for herself for working with victims of sexual assault and harassment, at first defended the mogul, but on Saturday, after backlash, she resigned.

     

    Keep ​your language polite​. Readers from many different countries visit and contribute to Free West Media and we must therefore obey the rules in​,​ for example​, ​Germany. Illegal content will be deleted.

    If you have been approved to post comments without preview from FWM, you are responsible for violation​s​ of​ any​ law. This means that FWM may be forced to cooperate with authorities in a possible crime investigation.

    If your comments are subject to preview ​by FWM, please be patient. We continually review comments but depending on the time of day it can take up to several hours before your comment is reviewed.

    We reserve the right to del​ete​ comments that are offensive, contain slander or foul language, or are irrelevant to the discussion.

    • Unfortunately, nobody is even surprised at Jewish Supremacy Privilege, with its rampant degeneracy and hypocrisy. There are decades old casting couch rumors, and we all know who runs Hollywood, and who has a lock on porn. The only real surprise is (((media))) exposure of this story. Why now, why at all? Harvey, (((who))) did you offend?

    Americas

    ISIS cyber attacks were falsely blamed on Russia

    An Islamic State-linked media outlet says a Canadian man - not Russia - was behind the terror group’s highest-profile cyber attacks, including the takeover of the Twitter account of the US military’s Central Command.

    Media reporting rigged against Republicans, Trump

    Ahead of the 2018 midterm elections in the United States, the mainstream media were directing their campaign reporting against Republicans.

    Trump is serious about troop deployment on US-Mexican border

    The number of US troops to be deployed at the Mexico border could reach 15 000, President Trump said on Wednesday afternoon.

    Trump tells migrant caravan to turn back, US military is being deployed

    WashingtonOn Monday, President Trump warned the illegal caravan approaching the US border from the south that the US military was waiting for them.

    Khashoggi was not the first casualty of Saudi regime

    WashingtonJamal Khashoggi was not the first victim of the Saudi regime allegedly hunted down and murdered. And President Donald Trump and his family, including son-in-law Jared Kushner, have meanwhile been supporting Saudi Arabia’s bizarre explanation for the murder of Washington-based Saudi journalist Khashoggi.

    New report highlights Pentagon’s cyber flaws

    WashingtonA US federal report has revealed glaring cyber vulnerabilities in US weapons systems. The Government Accountability Office (GAO) report also found that defense officials believed the security measures were able to defeat hackers, even though outside teams were easily able to penetrate systems.

    US Democrats likely received fake bombs

    According to a law enforcement official, examiners are looking at whether the mail bombs sent to US Democrats over the last 48 hours were "hoax devices". What looked like bombs seen on television, may have been fakes.

    Second caravan of illegals heading for US border

    According to reports, there is now a second migrant caravan heading for the US of around 1000 people. They crossed from Honduras into Guatemala on Sunday night. The first wave comprises between 10 000 and 14 000 migrants, and includes notorious MS-13 gang members.

    Trump on migrants: ‘We don’t want them’

    US President Donald Trump told a defense round-table in Arizona that he would not allow the caravan of migrants from Honduras into the United States, because there are hardened criminals in the group.

    Twitter gives left-extremists calling for murder and violence a platform

    American left-wing groups are openly discussing mass executions and planned murders of prominent conservatives, and they’re using Twitter to communicate their plans.

    Go to archive