Skip to Content

Stock photo from Pixabay

Migrant reported for rape by German father who gave him a job

A migrant who was housed in the town of Brüggen is said to have raped the teenage daughter of his host. The perpetrator remains at large. For reasons of victim protection, the public was not informed, police claim.

Published: November 27, 2018, 4:40 pm

    Brueggen

    The “refugee” is said to have raped the teenager, and on October 29, immediately after the assault, the young girl accompanied her parents to the police station and reported the rape.

    After research by the editor of the Rheinische Post, a major German regional daily newspaper, it was revealed that the teenager had visited “two young men” in a flat where they drank alcohol. A 26-year-old then left the room, and the 22-year-old is said to have stayed behind after which he raped the teenager.

    The police made enquiries and found the perpetrators, but they have not arrested the 22-year-old. “We do not have an urgent suspicion at the moment,” said Lothar Gathen, spokesman for the prosecutor in Mönchengladbach on Thursday.

    There is also no risk of absconding, since the two defendants were in places that are known to the investigators, he said. The 22-year-old denies the act. He comes from Iraq according to police. The man is said to have lived in an accommodation for asylum seekers in Brüggen, but now no longer stays there, but with relatives in Essen.

    The adolescent girl and the 22-year-old suspect evidently knew each other from the company where the young man was employed. The girl’s father had offered the migrant a job and has long been committed to the integration of “refugees” into the labor market.

    He regularly offers internships and other support to migrants. The 22-year-old had been working for him since March, he said in an interview with the editorial staff.

    The father is stunned that the migrant employee raped his daughter: “This is really dreadful. That was a person whom I trusted. The event is horrible for us,” said the father. The daughter now struggles to sleep and has regular panic attacks. The father said he felt a great helplessness,” especially because that was a person who was so trusted”.

    The police are continuing their investigation. There are many contradictions in the statements made by the parties, said police spokesman Wolfgang Goertz. The case will be handed over to the prosecutor in the coming days, he added.

    The prosecutor will then decide whether there are enough facts to go ahead with the case. Both the defendant and the adolescent are now represented by lawyers.

    The fact that the police did not immediately inform the public about the migrant’s sexual assault on a minor, was not due to the fact that the police wanted to sweep anything under the rug, police spokesman Goertz said, defending the decision not to go public.

    “We did not communicate that for reasons of victim protection.” He denied that they had been covering up the rape.

    Consider donating to support our work

    Help us to produce more articles like this. FreeWestMedia is depending on donations from our readers to keep going. With your help, we expose the mainstream fake news agenda.

    Keep ​your language polite​. Readers from many different countries visit and contribute to Free West Media and we must therefore obey the rules in​,​ for example​, ​Germany. Illegal content will be deleted.

    If you have been approved to post comments without preview from FWM, you are responsible for violation​s​ of​ any​ law. This means that FWM may be forced to cooperate with authorities in a possible crime investigation.

    If your comments are subject to preview ​by FWM, please be patient. We continually review comments but depending on the time of day it can take up to several hours before your comment is reviewed.

    We reserve the right to del​ete​ comments that are offensive, contain slander or foul language, or are irrelevant to the discussion.

    Europe

    Scientific miracle: German MPs stay immune against Covid longer than ordinary citizens

    BerlinThe Coronavirus seems to be the world's first political virus with a fine sense of privilege. This is evident, for instance, in the fact that German ministers like Karl Lauterbach appear to be less contagious than his subordinates.

    Klaus Schwab welcomes European chip law to advance ‘physical brain for digitization’

    BrusselsThe EU will unveil proposals early next month for new laws to boost its home-grown chip production, EU chief Ursula von der Leyen announced in an online speech to the virtual edition of the World Economic Forum. The law is actually a cover for a clique of corrupt globalists to take over total control.

    Perpetrators of Covid-19 scam face ICC charges

    The HagueThe jig is up: Excluding people from public life who insist on their right to bodily autonomy in rejecting an experimental injection (previously a much-touted right) is medical coercion and blackmail – a complete violation of the most basic human rights. Seven plaintiffs have now filed a complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC) against the perpetrators. The charges against them are very serious.

    Above the law: Austrian politicians not subject their own Corona dictates

    ViennaIt has become quite grotesque to see how little their dictatorial measures apply to them: The Austrian ruling class do not have to suffer the consequences of their Corona policies. This was the case when the President of the National Council, Wolfgang Sobotka (ÖVP), flew to a funeral in Italy without a PCR test. In fact, the parliamentary administration had asked the police at Linz Airport not to carry out any Corona checks on Sobotka.

    Bombshell: Extensive Corona data manipulation revealed in Austria

    ViennaAn extensive evaluation of data suggests a systematic exaggeration of the number of people affected by Covid-19. The incidence values ​​used to justify the lockdowns could therefore have been fictitious and a complaint to this effect was filed against the Austrian government.

    France shuns evidence of massive vaccine failure

    ParisFrance's vaccine passport will come into force on Monday, announced Prime Minister Jean Castex. The unvaccinated will be banned from most public venues. The French government is doubling down on a crumbling global narrative of "safe and effective" vaccines.

    The appeal of Luc Montagnier: ‘Let’s stop mass vaccination immediately’

    MilanIt was perhaps the most important Saturday of demonstrations since the protests began throughout Europe. During a huge event organized by the political opposition in Italy, the squares in Rome and Milan were filled to maximum capacity.

    German secret service brand Corona critics ‘enemies of the state’

    BerlinAccording to the President of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, which is the domestic spy agency, demonstrators in the Corona protests can no longer be clearly assigned to right-wing or left-wing extremism since they all "fundamentally reject the democratic state". The pandemic is only an excuse for rising up against the state, it claimed.

    Spain’s secret service alleged to have carried out Barcelona terror attacks

    MadridThe terrorist attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils in August 2017 were planned and executed by the country’s secret service, a former senior officer in Spain’s National Police Corps maintain.

    Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death

    ParisAn explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

    Go to archive