Skip to Content

Stock photo from Pexels

Largest ever probe into sexual abuse by Pakistanis undertaken in UK

Some 40 Pakistani suspects have been arrested by British police over the last two months following a probe into allegations of serious child sex abuse in Rotherham.

Published: May 9, 2019, 8:04 am

    Read more

    The UK National Crime Agency (NCA) reported that two women and 38 men from Sheffield, Rotherham, Leeds, Dewsbury and Maidstone were being questioned by law enforcement.

    According to detectives, the Pakistani suspects were allegedly involved in sexual abuse and exploitation of white victims as young as 11 as recently as in 2015.

    In a statement to the media, the NCA indicated that all suspects arrested or interviewed since March, have been however been released or bailed pending further investigations,

    Carl Vessey-Baitson, the NCA spokesman, said it has been a challenging and complex investigation: “Arresting such a large number of individuals, as part of one Stovewood sub-operation, shows our desire to listen to victims and bring offenders to justice is not wavering.”

    Operation Stovewood was launched in 2014 after the publication of the damning Jay Report — an independent inquiry into the sexual exploitation, trafficking and rape of more than 1 400 mainly working-class white girls.

    The Jay report exposed how the authorities in South Yorkshire including the police, social services and the Labour-controlled local council had turned a blind eye to the shocking abuse for fear of being called “racist”.

    Vessey-Baitson said victims and survivors were reliving their terrible ordeal at the hands of their Muslim captors. “To date we have engaged with over 410 victims and survivors and have arrested or interviewed by appointment 94 suspects, meaning this is the largest law enforcement investigation into non-familial child sexual abuse and exploitation ever undertaken in the UK.

    Seven Pakistani men were found guilty of sexual offences against young white girls in the latest abuse trial.

    “Conducting such an investigation can only be achieved with the support and co-ordination of our partners, and South Yorkshire Police and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council continue to provide invaluable assistance,” he noted.

    Six trials relating to Stovewood investigations have so far taken place, while detectives at the NCA have identified at least 1 523 victims in Rotherham that had suffered from the ongoing horrendous abuse between 1997 and 2013.

    At the end of last year, less than 20 percent of the known victims of the ongoing systematic rape in Rotherham had been engaged by police.

    After a jury at Sheffield Crown Court found seven men, six Pakistani-heritage, one of Yemeni-heritage, guilting of the historic sexual abuse of five vulnerable underaged girls, the NCA, announced that Operation Stovewood had resulted in only 14 successful prosecutions.

    Stovewood will cost British taxpayers around £100 million. It has employed 250 staff members, and is scheduled to be completed by 2024, although it is not expected to be completed on time.

    Consider donating to support our work

    Help us to produce more articles like this. FreeWestMedia is depending on donations from our readers to keep going. With your help, we expose the mainstream fake news agenda.

    Keep ​your language polite​. Readers from many different countries visit and contribute to Free West Media and we must therefore obey the rules in​,​ for example​, ​Germany. Illegal content will be deleted.

    If you have been approved to post comments without preview from FWM, you are responsible for violation​s​ of​ any​ law. This means that FWM may be forced to cooperate with authorities in a possible crime investigation.

    If your comments are subject to preview ​by FWM, please be patient. We continually review comments but depending on the time of day it can take up to several hours before your comment is reviewed.

    We reserve the right to del​ete​ comments that are offensive, contain slander or foul language, or are irrelevant to the discussion.

    Europe

    The appeal of Luc Montagnier: ‘Let’s stop mass vaccination immediately’

    MilanIt was perhaps the most important Saturday of demonstrations since the protests began throughout Europe. During a huge event organized by the political opposition in Italy, the squares in Rome and Milan were filled to maximum capacity.

    German secret service brand Corona critics ‘enemies of the state’

    BerlinAccording to the President of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, which is the domestic spy agency, demonstrators in the Corona protests can no longer be clearly assigned to right-wing or left-wing extremism since they all "fundamentally reject the democratic state". The pandemic is only an excuse for rising up against the state, it claimed.

    Spain’s secret service alleged to have carried out Barcelona terror attacks

    MadridThe terrorist attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils in August 2017 were planned and executed by the country’s secret service, a former senior officer in Spain’s National Police Corps maintain.

    Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death

    ParisAn explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

    Compulsory vaccination postponed in Austria and Germany due to ‘technical problems’

    ViennaIn February and March, respectively, both Germany and Austria would have introduced compulsory vaccination against Covid-19, something that has met with massive protests. In step with the growing resistance among the populations in both countries, signals from leading politicians are now coming that what is called the "vaccination obligation" will not be introduced in February and March. Technical problems and unsustainable time planning are said to be reasons for the coercive measures being postponed.

    Germany: New record set for Monday walks against forced vaccination

    LeipzigWith 1 568 walks and demonstrations, more places in Germany took part in the Monday demonstrations than ever before. A week ago it was around 1500. And particularly noteworthy: More and more people who have been vaccinated are mingling with the critics of the measure.

    Reiner Füllmich and 50 lawyers: ‘The vaccines are designed to kill and depopulate the planet’

    Swedish journalist Jesper Johansson from Perspektiv speaks to Dr Reiner Füllmich on the coming court case against the architects of the plandemic.

    New Year’s Gift from the Spanish Government: The National Security Act

    MadridThe Spanish government has given the people a New Year's present that could hardly be more totalitarian: On December 31, 2021, the socialist Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and his colleagues published the Royal Decree (1150/2021) on the National Security Strategy. It has been in force since January 1, 2022.

    Germany’s priorities are a Queer Commissioner and female crash test dummies

    BerlinHow did Germany manage to exist for more than 70 years without a queer commissioner? Many may be forgiven for not having pondered this question, especially during a pandemic which has decimated the civil rights of a third of the population.

    Austria demotes some 3,8 million double-jabbed to ‘unvaccinated’

    ViennaThe Austrian government announced today that the validity of the “Green Passport” has been reduced to six months. This also means that all people who have had their “full vaccination” for the last six months will be relegated to an inferior civil status and become "unvaccinated".

    Go to archive