Three Africans were arrested for the barbaric murder of a 16-year-old Italian girl whose body was found in an abandoned building in Rome last week. Now a fourth suspect has been arrested.
The fourth suspect in the murder and rape case was arrested in the Italian city of Foggia, Italian media reported.
Desirée Mariottini was drugged unconscious and sexually abused. While Desirèe was unconscious for hours due to a deadly mix of drugs, she was abused several times by different people.
As reconstructed, the 16-year-old was captured on the afternoon of October 18 and first lost consciousness and died later on the night of October 19. She was being sexually abused while she died.
This was confirmed by the investigations conducted by the police in Rome and by the San Lorenzo police station.
This week, two Africans were arrested for the murder. The two men were from Senegal, living illegally in Italy, Mamadou Gara (26) and Brian Minteh (43). Both are held responsible, along other suspects, of group sexual violence, drug possession and voluntary homicide.
Meanwhile, the police has been searching for other accomplices. The investigators were looking for at least two other men involved in the girl’s death. The criminals were then identified after a series of testimonies and findings made in the building where the body was found.
Alinno Chima, Nigerian man aged 40 has also since been arrested.
Two days after she called her grandmother to say she had missed the last bus home and would be saying with a friend overnight, she was found abused and murdered.
Investigators believe she fell unconscious for several hours after being given drugs by several people, and died of an overdose.
On October 24 2018, Minister Matteo Salvini visited the crime scene in front of the abandoned building where the girl’s body was found.
“Two illegal immigrants were held last night for the rape and death of Desirée, two others are wanted,” Salvini tweeted on Thursday.
“Thank you to the police. I will do everything so that the worms guilty of this horror pay in full for their vileness, with no restraint,” he vowed.
A witness had described the terrible death of the teenage girl. “They drugged and raped her… A girl was screaming… I looked at the woman screaming and there was another girl in bed: they had put a blanket up to her head, but her head could be seen. I do not know if she was breathing but she seemed dead already, because the other girl was screaming and saying she was dead.”
Salvini, in front of the San Lorenzo building, warned that “in the coming months we will be announcing an extraordinary plan of evictions”. He added: “I will come back here with a bulldozer.”
He said would come as “a minister and not as an observer”, to bring back legality and tranquility.
“I will come back here to meet the residents, but as a minister I undertake to clean up and come back with the bulldozer. There are a hundred buildings in Rome in these conditions with criminals who defend the abusive occupations,” he said.
Salvini said: “I feel sadness for the youngsters of the social centers who prefer the drug dealers to the police. They, and those who think like them, will have our attention.”
Help us to produce more articles like this. FreeWestMedia is depending on donations from our readers to keep going. With your help, we expose the mainstream fake news agenda.