Skip to Content

The migrant. Facebook

Parents at UK school outraged at 30-year-old ‘minor’ attending

Parents at an British school are furious because a "30-year-old" asylum seeker pretending to be a minor, has been attending classes with their offspring.

Published: November 6, 2018, 6:44 am

    Read more

    Ipswich

    The curious case is being investigated by the Home Office after an uproar at Stoke High School in Ipswich.

    The migrant pretending to be a child, is believed to be an Iranian. Breitbart reported that he told his Year 11 classmates as well as immigration officials that he was 15 years old.

    Because his qualifications are not recognised in Britain, he faked his age in order to get pass a GCSE entrance exam. MailOnline reported that the migrant had entered into Britain illegally after travelling from Germany. He was then sent to Stoke High School after telling Home Office officials he was a minor.

    A report last year by the Council of Europe demanded that EU countries stop testing third world migrants to establish their age.

    The Council said in its report that, in the absence of firm evidence that the person is an adult, asylum seekers claiming to be aged under 18 should “be given the benefit of the doubt and presumed to be a child”. The report complained that such assessments “may be frightening and unsettling for children” even though many were not children.

    Many migrants claim to be unaccompanied minors in order to take advantage of protection laws aimed at real children.

    But Victoria Newby, who has a child at the school, told the BBC: “My girls will not be attending until I know for sure he’s been removed.” Her husband Desmond says “all the kids realise that he is actually a man – so why did the school allow him to become a student?

    “If I went to the school wearing a school uniform and demanding an education, I would be turned away straight away – yet he was allowed to stay,” Newby told the MailOnline.

    Lewis Forte, also a parent at Stoke High School, said he was unhappy with the school’s response. “I went to the school to raise concerns about it and the teacher tried to shut me down by saying all his documents were present and correct,” he explained.

    “If he is a child then I am very sorry but I had a few children in my class who looked old for their age but this is something else.”

    The mother of a boy in the same year, said: “Parents at the school have been pulling their children out of school left right and centre.

    “Looking at photos of this man, he is clearly older than 30. How can someone like this be eating with children, changing with children, and learning with our children while pretending to be a teenager?

    “My son has always said that he looks older and he says the man does not even speak English,” she said.

    The school has failed to address the concerns raised by the parents, she says. Now parents who are “up in arms and worried about our children’s health and safety” have turned to social media to express their displeasure at the adult migrant’s continued presence in their children’s classes.

    On Facebook many blamed the government’s policies for bringing an adult migrant to school.

    On Tuesday the school announced that “the student is not attending the school at this time”. A spokesman said: “This is a matter for the Home Office. They are looking into this after we contacted them.”

    Consider donating to support our work

    Help us to produce more articles like this. FreeWestMedia is depending on donations from our readers to keep going. With your help, we expose the mainstream fake news agenda.

    Keep ​your language polite​. Readers from many different countries visit and contribute to Free West Media and we must therefore obey the rules in​,​ for example​, ​Germany. Illegal content will be deleted.

    If you have been approved to post comments without preview from FWM, you are responsible for violation​s​ of​ any​ law. This means that FWM may be forced to cooperate with authorities in a possible crime investigation.

    If your comments are subject to preview ​by FWM, please be patient. We continually review comments but depending on the time of day it can take up to several hours before your comment is reviewed.

    We reserve the right to del​ete​ comments that are offensive, contain slander or foul language, or are irrelevant to the discussion.

    • BlackGhost666

      Deport the lying, cheating Islamic inbred welfare scrounger, we do not need or want them in the UK. They will contribute nothing of any significance to this country other than misery and suffering.

    Europe

    Salvini condemns Italian PM’s slow response to Coronavirus crisis

    RomeThe leader of the League held a press conference to take stock of the Coronavirus crisis: "The problem is not with the red zones but with the whole territory." Italy now has three times the number of infected cases compared to Hong Kong.

    What is known about the Italian Coronavirus deaths so far

    The focal point on which Italian citizens should focus does not concern so much the danger of the Coronavirus which, as ascertained, causes death only in rare cases, but its management. The special measures taken in Lombardy were adopted not so much because Covid-19 represents the plague of the 21st century, but rather to limit its spread.

    Coronavirus: Italian train blocked at Austria’s Brenner Pass

    Austria has stopped a Venice-Monaco Eurocity train with 300 passengers on board, after the explosion of the number of Coronavirus infections in Italy.

    Economic fall-out from Coronavirus may be huge

    SeoulThe economic damage that the Coronavirus epidemic could wreak globally, was confirmed when the United States raised its travel advisory for industrial giant South Korea.

    Le Pen calls on Macron to denounce Soros’ ‘undemocratic manipulations’

    ParisThe president of the National Rally, Marine Le Pen, responded after the shocking revelations by a French weekly magazine on how the European Court of Human Rights has been infiltrated by organisations answering to the American "philanthropist" George Soros.

    Judiciary in a hurry to move against Salvini

    It appears that the Italian judiciary is in a hurry to move against former Interior Minister Matteo Salvini. The offices of the investigating magistrate of Catania have already received the official request of the prosecutor to set a preliminary hearing in the context of the proceeding against the Salvini "kidnapping" case.

    The grip of Soros on the ECHR revealed by French weekly

    ParisIn its latest issue, a French weekly revealed the extent of the influence of Georges Soros, the Hungarian billionaire at the head of the NGO network Open Society Foundations, on the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR).

    European Commissioner of the Interior defends asylum after ECHR ruling

    BrusselsThe European Commissioner of the Interior defended the right of migrants to ask for asylum, and even though this right “cannot be offered at each meter of the border” it should be, she argued.

    Orban: ‘It’s forbidden to say so in Europe, but migration is an organised invasion’

    Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Thursday warned of a rise in the number of organised groups of migrants attempting to enter the country as summer approaches as migration pressure increases on the country's southern border.

    More than 120 daily stabbing attacks in France

    ParisIn total, between 2015 and 2017, some 44 000 people were victims of a stabbing attack in France.

    Go to archive