Skip to Content

Stock photo from Pexels

Another teenage girl stabbed to death in Germany

A Turkish migrant has turned himself in to German police, after the fatal stabbing of a 15-year-old girl in the German town of Viersen, near Düsseldorf.

Published: June 12, 2018, 3:22 pm

    Read more

    The 25-year-old Turk, wanted by authorities because he skipped a police check, is suspected of stabbing and killing a teenage girl on Monday.

    He turned himself in to police early Monday evening. Police said the suspect was known to the authorities. Authorities had initially said they were looking for a man of “North African appearance with glossy black hair”.

    Homeless people in Viersen’s Casino garden park found the victim, muttering “I’m dying, I’m dying” in German, and collapsing soon afterwards. They then alerted the police.

    The area where the victim’s body was found, is reportedly often frequented by homeless alcoholics, but the park is generally considered by locals to be safe, according to German tabloid Bild. The teenage girl appeared to have been well-groomed however.

    The Alternative for Germany (AfD) tweeted “another one-off incident,” a sarcastic reference to a murder by an Iraqi migrant last week.

    Germany’s migration policy and asylum system is increasingly coming under scrutiny, following the killing of a 14-year-old Jewish girl by the Iraqi asylum seeker in Wiesbaden.

    The suspect, identified only as Ali B, was arrested by officials in northern Iraq last Friday and brought back to Germany the following day. Wiesbaden police said that he had confessed to the crime.

    Conservatives have pointed out that potentially dangerous migrants with rejected asylum requests can make use of Germany’s prolonged appeals process. Such appeals can regularly stretch across a number of years, staving off the threat of deportation and allowing migrants to remain in Germany.

    The alleged perpetrator in the Susanna murder case, Ali B, is also probably older than stated according to the Iraqi Consulate General in Frankfurt who informed the prosecutor in Wiesbaden and the police headquarters of West Hesse on Tuesday.

    Accordingly, the accused is a 21-year-old born in March 1997, because this date coincides with his Iraqi exit papers.

    If the details of the Consulate General are correct, it could have a significant impact on him. Because the suspect would then not necessarily be convicted in a juvenile court, since he was already 21 years old at the time of the crime.

    The rejected asylum seeker had confessed to the assassination of Susanna Feldman in Mainz on Sunday. However, he denied the rape allegations. He had murdered the 14-year-old after a quarrel because he was afraid she would inform the police.

    Sebastian Münzenmaier, AfD member. Photo supplied

    Ali B is a repeat offender, with robbery and assault charges against him. He also attacked a police officer and was taken into custody. In addition, there is still rape charge of an eleven-year migrant girl in an asylum shelter that has not been investigated.

    AFD Bundestag member Sebastian Münzenmaier received a copy of Ali B’s papers from the Iraqi ambassador to Germany, Dhia Hadi Mahmoud Al-Dabbass. According to Münzenmaier, the Iraqi ambassador was amazed saying that the suspect could have traveled to Turkey with such documents, even though they were actually intended only for direct entry into Iraq.

    For Münzenmaier, the case is further proof of the need for a committee of inquiry into the refugee policy of the Federal Government and its consequences. “After innumerable transgressions by the BAMF, there are also investigation gaps and inconsistencies here. A Committee of Inquiry on immigration policy is more necessary than ever,” said the AFD member of the Bundestag.

    Alice Weidel, co-leader of the AfD party, noted: “Susanna is dead. Maria from Freiburg; Mia from Kandel; Mireille from Flensburg; and now Susanna from Mainz….”

    facts

    An annual report — Kriminalität im Kontext von Zuwanderung [Criminality in the Context of Migration] — published by the German Federal Criminal Police Office [Bundeskriminalamt, BKA] on April 27 2017, revealed an increase of nearly 500 percent in migrant sex crimes (defined as sexual assaults, rapes and sexual abuse of children) during the past four years. The report showed that Zuwanderer, defined as asylum seekers, refugees and illegal immigrants, committed 3 404 sex crimes in 2016 — around nine per day. This was a 102 percent increase over 2015, when migrants committed 1 683 sex crimes — around five per day. By comparison, migrants committed 949 sex crimes in 2014, around three per day; and 599 sex crimes in 2013, around two per day. According to the report, the main offenders in 2016 were from: Syria (up 318.7 percent from 2015); Afghanistan (up 259.3 percent); Iraq (up 222.7 percent); Pakistan (up 70.3 percent); Iran (up 329.7 percent); Algeria (up 100 percent); and Morocco (up 115.7 percent).

    Keep ​your language polite​. Readers from many different countries visit and contribute to Free West Media and we must therefore obey the rules in​,​ for example​, ​Germany. Illegal content will be deleted.

    If you have been approved to post comments without preview from FWM, you are responsible for violation​s​ of​ any​ law. This means that FWM may be forced to cooperate with authorities in a possible crime investigation.

    If your comments are subject to preview ​by FWM, please be patient. We continually review comments but depending on the time of day it can take up to several hours before your comment is reviewed.

    We reserve the right to del​ete​ comments that are offensive, contain slander or foul language, or are irrelevant to the discussion.

    Europe

    French Interior Ministry orders 40 000 new grenades

    ParisPlace Beauvau has ordered 40 000 new grenades for law enforcement after a tender was launched in August 2018, but the timing of the arrival of this "A2 category war material" is most unfortunate.

    German court allows jihadist criminal of 14 years to walk free

    DuesseldorfAn Islamic criminal, who has been in Germany for 14 years, remains at liberty despite a breach of his residence obligations, according to a Düsseldorf District Court.

    Salvini announces budget cuts for pro-migration associations

    RomeThe leftist funding party in Italy is coming to an end, after the announcement by Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini that a series of budgetary cuts will be aimed at migrant aid associations.

    Wilders calls for parliamentary enquiry into political meddling in his trail

    The HaguePVV leader Geert Wilders has called for a parliamentary inquiry into political interference in his trial in which he is being accused of "discrimination and inciting hatred" against people with a Moroccan background.

    Orban and Aung San Suu Kyi meet to discuss illegal immigration

    BudapestHungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban met with Myanmar’s State Counsellor, San Suu Kyi, to focus on illegal Islamic migration. The two held talks in Budapest on Wednesday in the Prime Minister’s Office.

    Act XXX: Yellow Vest numbers on the rise

    MontpellierOn Saturday, June 8, some 10 300 Yellow Vests mobilized throughout France, according to the Ministry of Interior, more than last week.

    German biologist faces court after linking gays to pedophilia

    KasselThe evolutionary biologist Ulrich Kutschera is facing German justice because of remarks he made scientifically linking homosexuality to pedophilia.

    French priest to be charged for singing anti-Macron songs

    The French prefect of Eure - a department in the north of France named after the river Eure - claims to have demanded that the prosecutor of the Republic step in after a priest sang an anti-Macron song.

    Hungary turns down Salvini offer to join EP ‘supergroup’

    BudapestHungary will not join Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini in the European Parliament, according to Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s chief of staff Gergely Gulyas.

    Malaysian PM says ‘no evidence’ that Russia shot down MH17

    TokyoThe Malaysian government says it has seen no conclusive evidence that Russia was responsible for the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 tragedy in 2014, according to Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.

    Go to archive