Skip to Content

Syrian drawing cash from the UNHCR. Photo supplied

Illegals given loaded debit cards from the UNHCR, EU

Illegal migrants are financially supported by the UNHCR and the EU, in cooperation with MasterCard and George Soros a Slovenian news site revealed.

Published: November 5, 2018, 9:27 am

    Read more

    According to Nova24, prepaid debit cards are being handed out to the migrants, showing both EU and UNHCR logos.

    No identity documents are required to obtain or use the cards, and instead of the name of the cardholder, “UNHCR” and a number is printed on the card.

    The information was obtained from a source within the Croatian police, which also revealed that the migrants are given high-quality boots, hiking clothes, smartphones and in some cases weapons.

    MasterCard announced in 2016 that such prepaid debit cards were issued to “give refugees mobility, flexibility and dignity”. Programmes for direct cash-aid to migrants reached a record $430m in 2016 already.

    In a press release last year, MasterCard announced their cooperation with Soros to “catalyse and accelerate economic and social development for vulnerable groups in the world, especially refugees and migrants”. The migrants are able to withdraw cash from ATMs on their trek through Eastern Europe.

    The Hungarian government has meanwhile warned that 70 000 more migrants are heading for western Europe financed by US billionaire Soros.

    The masses of migrants on the Balkan route to Europe as well as the thousands of Central American migrants en route to the United States via the “Soros Express” are a “dress rehearsal” for pro-migration forces, the spokesman for the parliamentary group of the governing Fidesz-KDNP alliance warned.

    Lajos Kosa, head of parliament’s defence and law enforcement committee, said that at present about 70 000 migrants are heading for western Europe are waiting along the Balkan route. In one day alone, Hungarian police caught 23 illegals.

    Police helicopters are patrolling the Serbian border twice a day and electronic devices are monitoring any “organised movement” on the other side of the border, he said, speaking to Kossuth Radio.

    State secretary of defence Szilard Nemeth said that 1 200 soldiers are on stand-by, ready to be deployed along the border within 24 hours, and another 1 100 within 72 hours.

    The Soros network is trying to make migration legal and automatic, while getting nation states to give up their sovereign right to protect their own borders, Hungarian deputy Istvan Hollik told a recent press conference.

    By creating conflict, just as they did when migrants rioted in Roszke, on Hungary’s border with Serbia, in 2015, then get the US authorities to surrender their right to protect the border, he explained.

    The Soros network wants to get migration accepted as a fundamental human right, Hollik said, turning Europe into a continent of migrants.

    Keep ​your language polite​. Readers from many different countries visit and contribute to Free West Media and we must therefore obey the rules in​,​ for example​, ​Germany. Illegal content will be deleted.

    If you have been approved to post comments without preview from FWM, you are responsible for violation​s​ of​ any​ law. This means that FWM may be forced to cooperate with authorities in a possible crime investigation.

    If your comments are subject to preview ​by FWM, please be patient. We continually review comments but depending on the time of day it can take up to several hours before your comment is reviewed.

    We reserve the right to del​ete​ comments that are offensive, contain slander or foul language, or are irrelevant to the discussion.

    Europe

    French Interior Ministry orders 40 000 new grenades

    ParisPlace Beauvau has ordered 40 000 new grenades for law enforcement after a tender was launched in August 2018, but the timing of the arrival of this "A2 category war material" is most unfortunate.

    German court allows jihadist criminal of 14 years to walk free

    DuesseldorfAn Islamic criminal, who has been in Germany for 14 years, remains at liberty despite a breach of his residence obligations, according to a Düsseldorf District Court.

    Salvini announces budget cuts for pro-migration associations

    RomeThe leftist funding party in Italy is coming to an end, after the announcement by Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini that a series of budgetary cuts will be aimed at migrant aid associations.

    Wilders calls for parliamentary enquiry into political meddling in his trail

    The HaguePVV leader Geert Wilders has called for a parliamentary inquiry into political interference in his trial in which he is being accused of "discrimination and inciting hatred" against people with a Moroccan background.

    Orban and Aung San Suu Kyi meet to discuss illegal immigration

    BudapestHungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban met with Myanmar’s State Counsellor, San Suu Kyi, to focus on illegal Islamic migration. The two held talks in Budapest on Wednesday in the Prime Minister’s Office.

    Act XXX: Yellow Vest numbers on the rise

    MontpellierOn Saturday, June 8, some 10 300 Yellow Vests mobilized throughout France, according to the Ministry of Interior, more than last week.

    German biologist faces court after linking gays to pedophilia

    KasselThe evolutionary biologist Ulrich Kutschera is facing German justice because of remarks he made scientifically linking homosexuality to pedophilia.

    French priest to be charged for singing anti-Macron songs

    The French prefect of Eure - a department in the north of France named after the river Eure - claims to have demanded that the prosecutor of the Republic step in after a priest sang an anti-Macron song.

    Hungary turns down Salvini offer to join EP ‘supergroup’

    BudapestHungary will not join Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini in the European Parliament, according to Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s chief of staff Gergely Gulyas.

    Malaysian PM says ‘no evidence’ that Russia shot down MH17

    TokyoThe Malaysian government says it has seen no conclusive evidence that Russia was responsible for the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 tragedy in 2014, according to Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.

    Go to archive